7th International Conference on Geotechnical Research and Engineering (ICGRE’22)
April 10, 2022 - April 12, 2022 | Lisbon , Portugal
The 7th International Conference on Geotechnical Research and Engineering (ICGRE'22) will be delivered in-person in Lisbon and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 7th International Conference on Geotechnical Research and Engineering (ICGRE'22) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Geotechnical Engineering. The goal of this geotechnical engineering conference 2022 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICGRE'22 is an acronym for International Conference on Geotechnical Research and Engineering.
Topics for ICGRE’22 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Dams and Tunnelling
- Engineering Geology
- Geoenvironmental related topics
- Geohazards and Risk Assessment
- Geotechnical Infrastructure
- Geosynthetics and Geoproducts
- Marine Geotechnics
- Mining and Geotechnics
- Design and Modelling
- Soil and Rock Mechanics and Characterization
- Transportation Geotechnics, Engineering and Technology
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Civil Infrastructure (IJCI) (publication…
Learn More »