5th International Conference on Geotechnical Research and Engineering (ICGRE’20)
October 18, 2020 - October 20, 2020 | Lisbon , Portugal
IMPORTANT: As the health and safety of our participants is our top priority, we have been carefully monitoring the likely situation for our upcoming conference regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Although we are currently planning to hold the conference on postponed schedule which is October 18 – 20, 2020, we will update our website and inform all attendees if there are any changes.
Please note that we will publish the proceedings of the conference including all accepted papers and extension abstracts around the mid of September, 2020 which will potentially be before the conference is held. This is to make sure that we can meet the expectation of the authors regarding the publication of their papers in the conference proceedings.
Please also note that for authors with extended abstract only, we have decided to extend our paper submission deadline to July 24, 2020. The deadline for short and full papers are same as announced previously, July 1, 2020.
In the case of external factors outside of the author’s control (ex. Visa rejection, coronavirus, family emergency, etc.), we will provide the option for registered authors to present via a 10-15 minutes video that will be shown at the conference. Thank you for your patience during these uncertain times and for more information about this option, please email email@example.com
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 5th International Conference on Geotechnical Research and Engineering (ICGRE'20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Geotechnical Engineering. The goal of ICGRE'20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICGRE'20 is an acronym for International Conference on Geotechnical Research and Engineering.
Topics for ICGRE’20 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Dams and Tunnelling
- Engineering Geology
- Geoenvironmental related topics
- Geohazards and Risk Assessment
- Geotechnical Infrastructure
- Geosynthetics and Geoproducts
- Marine Geotechnics
- Mining and Geotechnics
- Design and Modelling
- Soil and Rock Mechanics and Characterization
- Transportation Geotechnics, Engineering and Technology
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International…
Learn More »