The previous event in this conference series, ICGRE'18, was held on April 8 - 10, 2018, in Budapest, Hungary. ICGRE is one of the conferences that make up the World Congress on Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineering (CSEE). Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
- Best Paper Award Winners
- Conference Proceedings
- Video: CSEE'18 Congress
- Photos of the Conference
- ICGRE'18 Website
- Conference Program
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Sidika Aksoy, for the paper entitled: "Effect of Water Quality Values on Gammaridae and Ephemeroptera Biodiversity in Mezit River (Bilecik-Turkey)";
- Pali Bhave, for the paper entitled: "Effect of Saturation on Dynamic Soil Properties in Low Strain Range Using Resonant Column Apparatus";
- Javier Rodriguez Corral, for the paper entitled: " Agarose Gel as a Soil Analogue for Novel Ground Improvement Applications ";
- Danish Farooq, for the paper entitled: "Analysis of Young Driver Behaviour related to Road Safety Issues in Pakistan and Hungary";
- Dr. Yaser Hawas, for the paper entitled: "Comparative Performance Analysis of Multi-Objective Transit-Priority Systems";
- Dr. Stefan Jung, for the paper entitled: " Deep Improvement of Heterogeneous Subsoils under Urban Conditions ";
- Jiwon Lee, for the paper entitled: "Relative Humidity Prediction Model with Missing Data Refinement Using a Long Short-Term Memory Neural Network";
- Dr. M. Shamim Miah, for the paper entitled: " Optimal and Suboptimal Vibration Control of Structures ";
- Dr. Meysam Majidi Nezhad, for the paper entitled: 'Oil Spill Detection Analyzing “Sentinel 2” Satellite Images: A Persian Gulf Case Study';
- Nina Roettgers, for the paper entitled: "H2O-CC Combination of Reverse-Osmosis and Photovoltaic";
- Dr. Sami Tabsh, for the paper entitled: "Shear Strength of Reinforced Concrete Beams Made with Recycled Aggregate";
- Dr. Yen Po Wang, for the paper entitled: " An Experimental Study of In-plane Oval Damper ";
- Dr. Keisuke Watanabe, for the paper entitled: "A Concept of Coastal Sea Monitoring System from Sky to Water".
CSEE'18 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 3rd World Congress on Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineering (CSEE'18) are open acess. You can find them in the link below.
Video: CSEE'18 Congress
Photos of the Conference
To view the photos taken during the CSEE'18 Congress please visit: www.2018.cseecongress.com/photos.
To view the website for the previous event in this conference series, please visit: www.2018.icgre.org.
The Conference Program for the 3rd World Congress on Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineering (CSEE'18) is available in the link below.
Jan. 18, 2019
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadline