Plenary & Keynote Speakers
8th International Conference on Geotechnical Research and Engineering (ICGRE’23)
We are pleased to announce our plenary & Keynote Speakers for ICGRE'23 :
Dr. Mamadou Fall
University of Ottawa, Canada
Topic of Keynote: Gas Generation and Migration in Deep Geological Radioactive Waste Repositories
Dr. Arul Arulrajah
Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
Professor Arul Arulrajah leads the Geotechnical Engineering group at Swinburne University of Technology. He has been involved as a Chief Investigator in 39 research projects totalling AUD$15 Million, which includes 6 Australian Research Council (ARC) Linkage Projects grants, 1 ARC Industrial Training Centre, 3 ARC Linkage Infrastructure Equipment grants, 15 competitive state government grants, 6 industry grants and 2 international grants.
Professor Arulrajah is involved in geotechnical engineering research topics which include: sustainable geotechnics, recycled waste materials, ground improvement, pavement geotechnics, railway geotechnics, land reclamation and dredging.
Professor Arulrajah is the author of 1 book, 5 book chapters, 330+ journal publications and 100+ conference publications to date. He has an H-index of 66 in Google Scholar and 59 in Scopus. He has supervised 18 PhD students to completion as a principal supervisor and 9 as an associate supervisor.
Topic of Keynote: Innovative Usage of Recycled Waste Materials in Roads
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference